Torsion Bar Repair - '86 Civic Si

I'm selling my one-owner 1986 Civic Si, and a guy who looked at it today told me that it has the usual rot in the torsion bar mount. He told me that the whole area is rotted, but I took a photo and it seems
he was trying to mislead me: there is a rusty section of floorpan nearby, and the mount (and maybe the end of the bar) is indeed rotted, but the reinforcing member the mount attaches to looks ok. So where do I (or the next owner) find new mounts, and maybe a new torsion bar? I don't see any OEM sources online.
If anyone is interested in buying the car, it's in Upstate NY. Here is the ad url: http://albany.craigslist.org/car/345979338.html