Towing a Honda 4WD

I was wondering if it is allowed to tow a Honda 4WD, such as the CR-V or you need a flat bad truck for it like for a Subaru.

Reply to
Cameo

"Cameo" wrote in news:iu6aua$s4q$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

LOOK OUT here comes Elmo, again....So I'll beat him to it - "Read your owner's manual!".....Sigh!!!! DaveD

Reply to
Dave Dodson

Take the wheels off the ground, however you do it, except for the very first few feet where you're pulling it out of the ditch.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

My faith is upheld.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

"Cameo" wrote in news:iu6aua$s4q$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

It's called "dinghy towing".

If you don't have your Owner's Manual, try here:

Reply to
Tegger

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

I'm surprised you didn't suggest to RTFM; it should have info on towing.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

If you ever read my posts here you would know that I have a '94 Accord. I am only considering a 4WD. Ergo I have no such Owner's Manual yet.

Reply to
Cameo

Read the whole thread, that was already covered.

Reply to
Tinkerer

But lecturing others is so much more fun!

Reply to
Cameo