Towing a Honda 4WD

I was wondering if it is allowed to tow a Honda 4WD, such as the CR-V or you need a flat bad truck for it like for a Subaru.

LOOK OUT here comes Elmo, again....So I'll beat him to it - "Read your owner's manual!".....Sigh!!!! DaveD

My faith is upheld.

If you ever read my posts here you would know that I have a '94 Accord. I am only considering a 4WD. Ergo I have no such Owner's Manual yet.

Take the wheels off the ground, however you do it, except for the very first few feet where you're pulling it out of the ditch.

I'm surprised you didn't suggest to RTFM; it should have info on towing.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Read the whole thread, that was already covered.
--
Tinkerer

But lecturing others is so much more fun!

It's called "dinghy towing".
If you don't have your Owner's Manual, try here: <http://motorhome.tl.com/dinghytowingguide/
--
Tegger