Trailer lights adapter/converter for 2001 Accord

Hello all,
Well actually, I'm looking for a converter/adapter for a 2001 Acura TL, but I figure the Accord is pretty much the same thing. Below is my original post to alt.autos.acura. No one responded.
Since then, I had U-Haul put the hitch on the car and they said the adapter is a dealership-only part. I went to another Acura dealership with the manual in hand and the guys at the part counter researched it and called me back. They said that they called Honda and this was not available at this time.
Like I said, I figure that the Accord and possible all Honda vehicles (cars, trucks, SUV's, vans) use the same plug, maybe even the most recent model years (not just the range of years that 2001 falls into).
I'm going to go check out the Honda dealerships soon. But if anyone has any information they can provide, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Conan Kelly
(--Original Post--)
Hello all,
In my manual, it says that there is a plug by the left tail light for trailer lights. I tore my trunk apart last night and found it. The manual also says that you can buy a "converter" (adapter) from the dealership. When I went into the parts dept. of one dealership, he didn't bother to check into it and said that the shop installing the hitch would probably have it. I forgot to mention to him that the manual tells me to get it from the dealership.
Is this something that the hitch place (U-Haul, etc) or an autoparts store would carry or is this a dealership only part? If anyone knows the specific part number, please send it.
I'll go check out another dealership later and bring my manual in with me.
Thanks for any help anyone can provide,
Conan Kelly
I got a 2001 light kit for my EX-V6 and never used it. Interested?
G-Man

G-Man,
Maybe.
What's all included in the light kit (is the plug for the trialer lights in there)?
How much?
What city are you located in (concerned about the price of shipping)?
Thanks,
Conan

Sorry Conan, I've been on vacation. Let me locate it this weekend. I am in Northern VA. Shipping would be maybe $5. I'll get the part number and photos if you need them.
G-Man

Thanks G-Man, but no longer need it.
I Finally found someone that had one here in town.
But thanks again for your offer,
Conan