transmission filter

Could anyone tell me if my 1991 Accord automatic transmission has a replaceable filter? I've been told it does not.
Thanks in advance,
Michelle

MichelleV wrote:

you've been told right.
MichelleV wrote:

It's replaceable, but not 'user replaceable'. The tranny has to come out of the car and be yanked apart. What's the whole question? Having trouble with hard shifts?
'Curly'