Transmission Seal

Hi.
Does anyone have suggestions how to stop or reduce a transmission gasket leakage? I have noticed some leaking at the bottom of the transmission casing where the two halves join.
Thanks.
highkm wrote:

what color is the liquid?

The color is red. It is a 2003 Accord 4 cyl Auto. There are no mechanical complaints i.e. it shifts as it did when it was new. I am expecting a bit of leakage since the car is over 300,000Km. The leak is begining to develop at the lowest part of the transmission casing. This is not major. I am just don't want it to begin dripping on my driveway.
highkm wrote:

you can try changing the output seals, but i doubt they're the culprit. if so, not much you can do short of a rebuild.
avoid the so-called sealing additives. just keep the fluid topped up and fresh.
highkm wrote:

That depends on the model and year. On the manual transmission in many models there is no gasket between the two halves of the transmission case.
Eric

It's a 2003 Accord , 4 cyl auto in excess of 300,000Km.