Trepidation about bringing in 1991 Accord for service

It's only got 104k but is rusting fairly badly around the rear wheel wells. Still, it runs well so I keep it, but I'm guessing it needs one of those 90,000 mile maintenances.
Do I just trust the Honda dealer to do all the stuff that is required? The car is so good that it just always runs; still, I hate just paying $500 or so with a car this old.
I'm pretty good with having the oil done, at least a few times a year, but I think I've delayed other stuff long enough.
A bit of a nebulous post, isn't it? I guess I just have to make the appointment before a belt falls off the car (the timing belt was done about 18 months ago).

No way would I bring it to a dealer at this point. Most independent shops can do the 90k mile service these days. Just check around for a reputable place.
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA