trouble code 12

I am getting code twelve after check eng light. I replaced egr valve, and its ports. Also new has cap. Also the PCv
Yet the light keeps coming on, usualy within first 10 min of driving.
I do have a cold air intake if that meens anything Along with cat back pace setter exaust and racing cat
1995 Honda Accord
Please help
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 00:25:50 +0000, lance4132 wrote:

You didn't say this in the other post. Did you check the Air Flow Sensor? Did the CAI have a fitting for it? I replaced the air box on a Tercel with a CAI and the opening for the sensor was just that much too big, so I sealed it with sensor-safe RTV.

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/ wrote:

honda's don't have flow sensors, they use two pressure sensors and a differential map.

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:49:39 -0700, jim beam wrote:

Ah! Thanks