Trouble starting 92 accord

Looking for some help. I have a 92 accord LX which lately is giving me trouble starting. When I turn the key on It cranks (I see the the pulley moving very slowly) but it won't start, then eventually it runs
out of juice and I can't crank it anymore. If I jump it then I can start it. I thought my battery was dying on me so I replaced it with a new one. Anybody has any ideas?
Duarte wrote:

Maybe your starter is putting out too much negativity. (Starter going bad perhaps?)

You should have checked the state of charge of the battery before replacing it. Multimeters are cheap.
Turn on your dome light. Now try to crank. Does the light dim to nothing? Does it dim just a little? No dimming at all?
You either have a bad starter, or dirty connections to the starter and/or battery. At this point I'd say dirty connections at the battery/starter. Also check the engine ground cable as well. If it breaks, it can interfere with starting.
See here for more: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ