TSX Door Slams Shut

I'm wondering if anybody else has this problem.
I have a TSX and the door can only be either in 2 positions: fully open or shut. If the door is 1/2 open , invariably the door
shuts, and if you are unlucky enough to have put your leg out to get out, the door slams on your leg. I have more welts on my shin from this door than I care to count.
I asked the dealer if there is an adjustment on the door so that the door will stay in the 1/2 way position. He said no. Is this true? I'm ready to get another car rather than another welt.
Thanks in advance Cheryl

supposedly is based on does not? Overpriced anyway.