Tune Ups

As of this writing, my 1998 Honda Civic EX Sedan as 200,732 miles (10 years on the nose).
I have had my spark plugs changed at 42.5k miles, 80k miles, 117k miles,
147k miles, and 183k miles.
However, the 147k mark is the only time that I've had the ignition wires changed, along with the distributor cap and rotor changed along with the spark plugs.
Would the 147k mark be the only time I've had a "true" tune up, or would simply changing the spark plugs qualify as a tune up too?
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.honda / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html