Turbo for 7th Gen V6

I have a 2003 Accord EX V6. I have done numerous internet searches and get the same articles from 2004 about a company that is planning on making a
turbo for the V6, however, I haven't seen an updated string anywhere. Does anyone know of a company that is marketing a turbo for the V6?
I know it's overkill, but I want 300 HP...
thanks,
Brian
Brian wrote:

you want 300? sell the v6, buy the i4, & pay this guy to set up the motor properly.
http://www.theoldone.com/articles/badtothebone /