turning over not firing

I have a 91 civic hatch it turns over forever but has no ambition to start i?ve change the coil,ignitor, even the distributor with a used one I?m getting power to the distributor but thats it i can?t get it to come from the coil I?m about to put a bullet in it and leave it on the side of the road

Reply to
corvinus25

ok, so you found this group, now get your google on and search for "honda main relay". check out tegger.com while you're about it.

Reply to
jim beam

check to see if your rotor is turning when you crank - it not, timing belt

Reply to
jim L