TVandNav2Go's Video Converter PNP Harness

Hi,
If any of you have the video converter module that TVandNav2Go's site sells or are planning to get it, I am making the AH-20 PNP harness now and selling it much cheaper than the official site. They are for sale
for only $65 shipped! Thats almost $40 dollars cheaper than the one you can buy from them. If anyone is interested, please email me so that I can put you on the list. I am making about 20 to start with and it's first come first serve.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or just go to angrycamel.com
Thanks, AC
Buy an AH-20 Pin Harness at angrycamel.com for $65 Shipped!