type of antifreeze & transmission fluid.

I have a 2000 civic si (sir in canada, si in the states), is there a specific antifreeze and transmission fluid I should be using?

Going OEM with antifreeze is a requirement, AFAIC. Too many reports of failing water pumps when not using OEM antifreeze. If you must roll the dice, you could use the orange Havoline anti-freeze. I have used it in my 91 Civic since 2002, with three changes with same since then.
I am sold on Honda's manual transmission fluid. See http://honda.lioness.googlepages.com/manualtrannyfluid .
Google this group's archives for chat on the auto transmission fluid. Though I am pretty sure OEM automatic tranny fluid is also recommended around these parts.
I write this as one of those frugal car maintaining people who often tried aftermarket with her 91 Civic in the 1990s. Today I know certain OEM parts etc. pay for themselves.