Uh Oh - An Oil Thread

My first real job was in Smackover, Arkansas. I lived in Eldorado, Ark. At that time I had a Datsun (now Nissan). The Eldorado Datsun dealer operated out of a building that was smaller than my Parent's garage. It was essetnailly a service bay and the walls were lined with parts. As far as I could tell the mechanic was also the sales manger and office staff. But when I needed parts, he got them. Ahhh...the good old days...It was nice working with someone who actually made things happen. No run arounds, no excuses.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

ahhhh.... ya gotta love a good oil thread.

Reply to
Iowna Uass