Uk Civic CTDI Service costs (see inside)

I've just got this list e-mailed to me from my local honda dealer
9k 179.97 18k 191.30 27K 239.75 36K 191.30 45K 216.00 54K 382.53 63K 179.27
I am absoloutely flabbergasted at these prices,And reviews say the ctdi is low on service costs! 179.97 for 9k filter & oil change!
Ady wrote:

consumers are allowed to service their own cars without voiding warranty. by law.

It's still not happened in the UK for all manufacturers & Honda's warranty is void.
Ady wrote:

must be performed according to their prescribed schedule. it says nothing about being obligated to have it done by a honda dealer. i suggest you consult one of your local consumer affairs offices if your dealer's telling you stories.

authorised honda dealer for warranty to be valid,Guess i'm stuck.