Uk Civic CTDI Service costs (see inside)

I've just got this list e-mailed to me from my local honda dealer

9k £179.97 18k £191.30 27K £239.75 36K £191.30 45K £216.00 54K £382.53 63K £179.27

I am absoloutely flabbergasted at these prices,And reviews say the ctdi is low on service costs! £179.97 for 9k filter & oil change!

Reply to
Ady

do it yourself. i don't know the legals in the u.k., but here, consumers are allowed to service their own cars without voiding warranty. by law.

Reply to
jim beam

It's still not happened in the UK for all manufacturers & Honda's warranty is void.

Reply to
Ady

i've just checked the uk honda site. all it says is that maintenance must be performed according to their prescribed schedule. it says nothing about being obligated to have it done by a honda dealer. i suggest you consult one of your local consumer affairs offices if your dealer's telling you stories.

Reply to
jim beam

Thx but in the books i got with the car,it says must be serviced by authorised honda dealer for warranty to be valid,Guess i'm stuck.

Reply to
Ady