Until you're involved with a FATAL accident first, you'll learn Hybrid Isn't worth.

Page 1 of 3
Michelle claims her 1-ton hybrid is strong than my 2-ton car. Now we know who tells the truth. Until you're involved with a FATAL accident first,
you'll learn Hybrid Isn't worth.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q ϊtal+accident+prius&aq=f&oq
Driver expected to be charged in fatal accident
Driver expected to be charged in fatal accident ... Related Topics. Toyota Prius · Automotive Reviews · Cars and Car Design ... www.edmontonjournal.com/business/money/Driver+expected+charged+fatal+accident/1485106/story.html - 79k - Cached - Similar pages
Toyota Air Bag Malfunctions in Fatal Crash The Reeves Law Group ...
Feb 20, 2008 ... Fatal Accident on Highway 129 Puts Focus on Dangerous Road ... When the Tovar family bought the Toyota Prius for their son Charles, ... www.robertreevesblog.com/tp-080220140746/post-080220141237.shtml - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
He lost part of his leg in a near-fatal accident and - 12.15.08 ...
Dec 15, 2008 ... He lost part of his leg in a near-fatal accident and learned he has cancer, ... Riding alone in his gray Toyota Prius, Meyer was leading a ... vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1149630/index.htm - 54k - Cached - Similar pages
Official Blog Toyota Prius Designer Dies in Fatal Plane Crash ...
David Hermance, 59, the Toyota Motor Corp. executive engineer described as the "American father of the Prius" died in a plane crash Saturday afternoon about ... askpatty.typepad.com/ask_patty_/2006/11/toyota_prius_de.html - 154k - Cached - Similar pages
Chesapeake Bay Bridge Scene of Fatal Accident - Associated Content
Aug 10, 2008 ... a Toyota Prius was not injured. The accident occurred about 3:55 a.m. ... There Was a Fatal Accident on Chesapeake Bay Bridge ... www.associatedcontent.com/article/944683/chesapeake_bay_bridge_scene_of_fatal.html - 64k - Cached - Similar pages
Fatal accident linked to Top Gear | carsguide.com.au
Dec 18, 2008 ... A motorist involved in a fatal accident was allegedly following advice ... Toyota boss to race the Ring · 2010 Toyota Prius price announced ... carsguide.news.com.au/site/news-and-reviews/story/fatal_accident_linked_to_top_gear/ - 58k - Cached - Similar pages
Family settles for $5 million in fatal crash
Becyllar Warren, 28, of Philadelphia died in the accident. .... "The result for the Prius with its optional side curtain airbags was dramatically different ... www.spinal-cord.org/news/spinal-injury-news018.htm - Similar pages
fatal accident Kuau « LOCAL NEWS
PUBLIC'S HELP SOUGHT IN FATAL KUAU HIT-AND-RUN ..... Tonga Earthquake · Tonga Quake · Top 10 Romantic Island Inns · Top 25 Hawaii Resorts · Toyota Prius ... www.kpoa.com/documents/local_news.php?tagϊtal+accident+Kuau&PHPSESSID... - 323k - Cached - Similar pages
Fatal accident at San Mateo Bridge - 8/08/08 - San Francisco News ...
Aug 8, 2008 ... Fatal accident near San Mateo Bridge ... the victim crashed a Toyota Prius into the parked electrician truck, according to Quistad. ... abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=resources/traffic&idc14621 - 36k - Cached - Similar pages
NFL Player Opens Up About Fatal Accident Death - NewsorElse.com
Monday, March 23rd, 2009; NFL Player Opens Up About Fatal Accident Death ... Wednesday, March 25th, 2009; The New Prius At 60-Plus MPG? WOW ! ... www.newsorelse.com/article/564/NFL_Player_Opens_Up_About_Fatal_Accident_Death - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
Toyota Prius Accident Nebraska
Toyota Prius Accident 2006 vehicle: Crasj wreck Prius Pictures from Car Accidents.com. ... Fatal Crash Pics · Head On Crashes ... www.car-accidents.com/2007-auto-crash-story/5-26-07-toyota-prius-crash.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
Automobile Blog; July, 2008 Archive, Page 3
Jul 8, 2008 ... toyota prius . car accident in utah in june 2008 . fatal bicycle ... arizona fatal accident 07 2d08 2d08 . page arizona fatal traffic ... carblog.classifieds1000.com/index-July-2008-1.html - Similar pages
Stallworth 'grief stricken' over fatal accident | www.tennessean ...
Stallworth 'grief stricken' over fatal accident. March 18, 2009 ... Top Cars. 2007 Toyota Prius. 16000 miles. Silver. Auto. $27900. Cars.com. Top Homes ... www.tennessean.com/article/20090318/SPORTS0601/90318029/1002/SPORTS - 65k - Cached - Similar pages
2010 Toyota Prius - Top News - Safety & Accident - Fleet Financials
Woman Sentenced to 6 Years for Fatal Texting Crash · Production for 50-MPG 2010 Toyota Prius to Begin in April · Drivers Using GPS Get Stuck on Snowmobile ... www.fleetfinancials.com/Channel/Safety-Accident-Management/News/List/Tag/2010-Toyota-Prius.aspx - 77k - Cached - Similar pages
Phoenix News - Hybrid Prius Drivers May Be in for an Unexpectedly ...
Apr 23, 2009 ... Bryant Wilkerson Faces Prison for a Fatal Accident. .... Take Stacey Josefowicz of Anthem, who bought a new Prius in May 2007. ... www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2009-04-23/news/hybrid-prius-drivers-may-be-in-for-an-unexpectedly-wild-ride - 23 hours ago - Similar pages
Elderly driver in fatal accident will get driver's license ...
Elderly driver in fatal accident will get driver's license evaluation ..... including the next-generation hybrid Toyota Prius, the new Honda Insight, ... www.jsonline.com/newswatch/37454474.html - 197k - Cached - Similar pages
2010 Toyota Prius - Top News - Safety & Accident - Automotive Fleet
Production for 50-MPG 2010 Toyota Prius to Begin in April ... Woman Sentenced to 6 Years for Fatal Texting Crash · GM Recalling 1.49 Million Vehicles ... www.automotive-fleet.com/Channel/Safety-Accident-Management/News/List/Tag/2010-Toyota-Prius.aspx - 82k - Cached - Similar pages
SAN MARCOS: Escondido man arrested in connection with fatal crash ...
Aug 29, 2008 ... Another fatal accident involving alcohol. ... buckle up, say your prayers and hope the other guy who hits you is in a Toyota Prius. ... www.northcountytimes.com/articles/2008/08/29/news/inland/san_marcos/z46d4bfa2598e40e9882574b40051189c.txt - 80k - Cached - Similar pages
'04 Prius involved in fatal accident - Page 3 - PriusChat Forums
You're preaching to the choir. It's her, not me, avoiding the belt. priuschat.com/forums/freds-house-pancakes/2099-04-prius-involved-in-fatal-accident-3.html - 100k - Cached - Similar pages
Allvoices.com - Fatal accident near San Mateo Bridge
A preliminary investigation indicates the victim crashed a Toyota Prius i. ... You have created the news event "Fatal accident near San Mateo Bridge" and it ... www.allvoices.com/news/1068185 - 40k - Cached - Similar pages
Add pictures here
βœ–

Michelle doesn't own a one-ton hybrid. You're off my a full 50%, and if you're that wrong on something as simple as the weight of a car, why should we believe any damn thing you tell us?

Did you bother to even read any of these? Some are cases where there were fatalities in other vehicles but not the Prius. One of these involved a Jeep Laredo and a Honda Pilot SUV - the only reason your search turned it up is that Prius is mentioned in another unrelated item on the same page. One says a Prius driver was injured because he wasn't wearing his seat belt. One mentions a fatality due an earthquake, another mentions a fatality from a plane crash.
Keep on demonstrating you're an idiot; I'm sure that's good publicity for your business.
--
My Blog, Mike's Musings <http://blog.macconsult.com

Mac and geek T-shirts & gifts <http://designsbymike.net/shop/mac.cgi
βœ–
On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:33:51 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@TOGROUPmacconsult.com (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

He's just doing what he's good at.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Well, if his goal is to become a laughing stock around the world, he's succeeding admirably. If his goal is trying to get business, well, perhaps he should try a different strategy.
--
My Blog, Mike's Musings <http://blog.macconsult.com

Mac and geek T-shirts & gifts <http://designsbymike.net/shop/mac.cgi
βœ–

<snip>
Why single out the Prius? The market is full of cars in the Prius/Yaris's size class.
And are you telling me your 4,000 pound car gets 150mpg?
--
Tegger

Add pictures here
βœ–

The Prius is not in the class of the Yaris. It is between a Corolla and a Camry.
Add pictures here
βœ–

It's based on the Yaris platform.
--
Tegger

Add pictures here
βœ–

maybe, but man oh man, is the Prius big inside.
Not only that, it turns on a dime and gives eight cents' change.
Toyota done good with the Prius.
For the record, I drove in my Prius last week over to my Honda dealer, where I drove an Insight. Honda shamelessly copied the entire Prius concept, right down to the CRX-like backlight and the electric-operated hatch release.
However, the Insight was noticeably not as comfortable as the Prius. It was lower down and that much harder to ingress/egress (Honda loves low cars, and that will bite them in the ass as the bulk of the baby boomers come of retirement age), and the NON-ADUSTABLE headrest actively shoved my head forward--which was an absolute deal-killer. It was the most uncomfortable driving position I can ever remember in ANY car, and absolutely shameful in a Honda.
The back seat was noticeably smaller than the Prius as well. I know that was OK back when Honda thought they would sell at a price significantly less than the Prius, but that won't happen now--and the smaller car with lower fuel economy is not a good thing.
I got back into the Prius and it was like getting back into an old pair of comfortable shoes, or your favorite recliner--it just fit. In fact, getting back into my Prius reminded me of when I first got into the 92 Civic Si on the showroom floor--"ah, this is home, it feels exactly like it should". I bought that Si on the spot. I *know* that Honda knows how to do it; what's shameful is that they didn't do it on the Insight.
I have an 07 base Prius--the model that you can't get off a dealer's lot, the one that has to be ordered because it's as base as a Prius gets and no dealer orders them that way. I am perfectly happy with that car and its level of equipment. Toyota's current plan is to sell the "Prius I", I presume equipped minimally like mine, to fight the Insight at roughly the Insight price.
If Toyota follows through and sells such a car at the same price as the Insight, either Toyota will decimate Insight sales or else the Insight will end up selling for significantly less than what Honda planned.
Dear Honda: shame, shame, SHAME on you for the Insight.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 4/28/09 6:16 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@mara100-84.onlink.net, "Elmo P. Shagnasty"

You have got to be kidding. My daughter, who was used to driving her '97 Infiniti i30t got a Prius rental one time. The first tight curve she encountered it almost flew off the road. Wallowed like a '60 Cadillac. Worst handling I've seen in a small car. If you think the Prius turns on a dime, you must be used to Mack trucks.
Add pictures here
βœ–

All too true. I've never driven a vehicle of that size that handled worse than my sister-in-law's Prius.
--
"Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it
is the duty of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for

You should drive my Explorer. My Prius handles much better than it does.
I couldn't help but notice that both you and Meyer refer to cars you neither own nor drive regularily. As with any car, it takes a few miles and a few curves to adjust.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Yikes. These handling complaints seem very abnormal. I have never seen a handling problem with any of the Prius cars I have driven. I'd suspect the tires were under-inflated
Add pictures here
βœ–

An over-inflated ego will do it too, especially taking a curve too fast.
Add pictures here
βœ–

My suspicions are more focused on the veracity of the reporters than on the reports.
--
It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to America.

Add pictures here
βœ–

That truly depends on one's driving skills.
--
"The rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from
the hand of God." -- John F. Kennedy

A good catholic.
--
Clive

Add pictures here
βœ–
On 4/28/09 4:22 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@newsgate.x-privat.org, "Was Istoben"

Whether driven regularly or not, the car clearly handled worse than (all) the cars we had been driving (i30t, Acura TL, Honda Odyssey). The fact that the Honda Odyssey, a big tub, could out corner it, says something.
I will agree that once you are forced to drive a car with sloppy handling, you will learn to accommodate it (or die trying). That doesn't make it a good car and that certainly doesn't make it handle any better.
Add pictures here
βœ–

That was quite deliberate. Honda's marketing people had a bit of egg on their faces as a consequence of the original Insight's "bad-science-fiction-movie" looks and 2-seater capacity.
Every time I see an original Insight, I'm reminded of Woody Allen's "Sleeper".

Honda, as a matter of principle, has designed and priced the new Insight to take on the Prius head-to-head.
Unfortunately, you can't get blood from a stone -- and the Prius is a very expensively-built stone -- so a lot of corner-cutting had to be done to get the Insight below the Prius in price but still allow Honda something less than a bloodbath at P&L time.
Check out the Insight's interior next time you're in a Honda dealership; it's about as well-built as a 1987 Lada.

Toyota originally just barely broke even on the Prius (provided you didn't count development costs). I suspect they're losing their shirts now, as will Honda with the new Insight.

Hybrids are an awfully expensive way to save money on gas. They never made sense at all. You can tell they never made sense: Nobody's buying them any more.
Roll back "safety" regulations back to what they were in 1988, and you could have another Civic HF: Better mileage than the Prius, at a /much/ lower cost.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
βœ–

I'm surprised that anyone still believes that myth.

That's not the purpose; it's a side effect. The purpose is to reduce pollution and extend the petroleum supply.

Nobody's buying any cars any more. So by your logic, cars never made any sense.

In a smaller car, with fewer upscale features, and of course, a much less safer car.
--
It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to America.

Add pictures here
βœ–

It happens to be true, sorry.

The primary purpose of the Prius was to capture sales and prestige from people who like to wear their cars they way they do their Birkenstock sandals. It's always been an "image" car for Toyota.
It appears even the Birkenstockers, however, are able to understand the idea of economic efficiency. Actually, perhaps they understand this better than most, since many of them are wealthier than the average.

The Prius is down worse than most. The Tundra might be lower, Im not sure.

1988 "safety" is still awfully darn safe. The difference between then and now is tiny.
In any case, you would make your money back just about instantly with the HF, and there was no horrendously expensive battery replacement lurking ten years down the road. Making your money back with the Prius, at today's gas prices, is an impossibility.
--
Tegger

Add pictures here
βœ–