Until you're involved with a FATAL accident first, you'll learn Hybrid Isn't worth.

Page 3 of 3
wrote:

A couple of months ago I was comparing 2009 Prius prices found on the 'net with what my area dealer offers. A dealer in Mesa had several units with leather, nav, etc. for $3000.00 less than I'd have to pay for the same unit where I live in MN. Maybe I should wait until next January, fly to AZ, soak up some rays for a couple weeks, and drive one back.

If you do, maybe we can get together for a spot of tea or something.
--
It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to America.

That works. I'll let you know.

I don't know that they never made sense; they make perfect sense to me, at least how Toyota did it,
What I don't understand is why people don't buy them. They drive just like normal cars, but get significantly better gas mileage. I just don't see the tradeoffs that others are claiming to see.
Tegger wrote:

snip
Which is the exact logic I apply to my owning ancient Civics only that the year(s) are rolled back to 1980-83.
I can handle the "old school" engineering and ease of maintenance/repair and not have to fess up with 'puters and other modern gadgets.
Besides that, parts as almost as cheap as dirt these days...
JT

I never said any such thing; please stop lying about me.
Too bad you didn't read the articles linked in that blog you copied; by not bothering to read them, you merely established even further that you don't know what you're talking about. But then again, neither did the person who posted that entry in the first place.
--
It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to America.

I wonder what car he thinks you have anyway. The Prius is close to 3000 lbs.
--
My Blog, Mike's Musings <http://blog.macconsult.com

Mac and geek T-shirts & gifts <http://designsbymike.net/shop/mac.cgi
snipped-for-privacy@TOGROUPmacconsult.com (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

What makes you think that he thinks?
--
It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the GOP did to America.

What makes you think I think he thinks? <g> Let's change that to: "I wonder what car he believes you have anyway."