Unused plugs in glove compartment of 2003 accord

I was installing amp wires today in my 2005 Honda Accord VP. In the glove compartment, I noticed an unused female plug that was just right there. It resembled the type that is used for the radio plug. What is this used for? How many more unused plugs are there and where are they? What are they used for?

Reply to
Guest

heading error

Reply to