[update] mystery clunk from acura integra '91 front end ?

Page 2 of 2

Common happening in my part of the world. Two mebbe three years, replacement time...I did get 4 years out of the boots on my wife's Chrysler T&C but that was after I convinced her to back into the garage at night and the same at her workplace. Eliminates the need for a sharp turn right after she started moving. That seemed to help. I did the same with my 86 Civic and got about 4 years, also. Of course, I was monitoring the boots condition closely so I didn't have a joint failure.
DaveD
On 05/07/10 03:15, Dave D wrote:

"Severe" conditions, for sure!

Nah...Yearly occurrence here. DaveD
On 05/08/10 03:40, Dave D wrote:

Doesn't mean it isn't severe.
On 05/06/10 19:57, Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

Would driving in trees be considered "severe" conditions for maint?
Tony Harding wrote:

Uh, branches on the ground that you cannot avoid...
JT
On 05/07/10 20:18, Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

Hm, okay, but still, meh.