[update] mystery clunk from acura integra '91 front end ?

Would driving in trees be considered "severe" conditions for maint?

Reply to
Tony Harding

"Severe" conditions, for sure!

Reply to
Tony Harding

Uh, branches on the ground that you cannot avoid...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Nah...Yearly occurrence here. DaveD

Reply to
Dave D

Common happening in my part of the world. Two mebbe three years, replacement time...I did get 4 years out of the boots on my wife's Chrysler T&C but that was after I convinced her to back into the garage at night and the same at her workplace. Eliminates the need for a sharp turn right after she started moving. That seemed to help. I did the same with my 86 Civic and got about 4 years, also. Of course, I was monitoring the boots condition closely so I didn't have a joint failure.

DaveD

Reply to
Dave D

Doesn't mean it isn't severe.