Updated: 1993 Honda Civic - Crack in CV Boots

A while ago I had problems with my boots being torn in my cv struts, and you guys have all been very helpful who gave me great feedback. Yesterday I seen this very cool guy who had me return the CV Joint Boots I had bought for $35 dollars at autozone, and I bought the front left/right side entire shaft and replaced both sides.

It only costed $60 for each side, with a turntable core of $40... so in end it only costed me $40 dollars for the entire parts, which actually is only $5 more then what the boots costed. How stupid is that? of course because the boots are included on the cv's anyways.

So, in end it costed me $40 for parts, and $60 for labor (30 for each one) with a total of $100

Thank you Michael Pardee, TeGGeR and everyone else.

Reply to
mopa

Thanks for the feedback! It helps us a lot with the next guys.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee