Upright String Bass in a 2000 Accord Coupe?

Hello all,
Can any of you musicians tell me if an upright bass, 3/4 size acoustic will fit inside of a 2000 Accord Coupe?
I was able to get it in a '79 Accord hatchback which I no longer have.
Thank you! Bx
"Boxboy" wrote

I was able to get one into my 2004 4-door sedan. The passenger seat was reclined in order to do that. I think the neck went in first, via the front passenger door. So if that's the case, it might be even easier in the Coupe. Yes, I know the 2004 is a design different from the 2000....