URGENT RECALL - ALL HONDAS INVOLVED!

--------------------Dateline - everywhere-----------------------
Honda must recall every single freaking dumbass piece of crap car they have manufactured in the last 1000 years and rip out the freaking
stupid horn that has to sound when the door locks are activated.
For chrissakes I'm gonna toss a freaking brick off my roof into the windshield of the ricer the pinhead next door bought because he has to click the freaking remote to lock every freaking time he parks it in the drive right under the window where I work and use the phone and listen to the radio and the television and dammit if I miss one more freaking important thing because of this stupid ass Honda option I'm gonna do it I swear...
apparently Chryslers do this as well - they're crap too!
why are people asking about 15+ year old cars in here - get rid of them, man, technology has made them redundant... the styling is so, well 1990s, hah! get something newer, jeezus
------------back to your regularly scheduled ricer talk--------------

<snip>
+--------------------------------------+ \ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 / \ 1 9 / / \ 0 / 10 / \ TROLL-O-METER / / \ / / \ / / \_____________________/____/ \ / \....................../
--
Tegger

You mean, when the driver presses the lock button TWICE, on purpose, the second time being simply to confirm with a horn beep that the car is locked.
If the driver locks the doors when he's near the car, and he hears the locks click and sees the lights flash, there's no need for aural confirmation. But if he simply walks away and doesn't look back, he wants that aural confirmation.

Right, so you know he's doing it on purpose to torque the OP because he is obviously such a dick. Seems like it's pretty effective.
Jon
Honda America Haters Association - HAHA! wrote:

Please check your medications. You may need more or you may need less depending on your situation and the meds you take. Thank you. 8-)

--
JD..

On 8/17/10 9:25 PM, Honda America Haters Association - HAHA! wrote:

...or you could buy a piezo chirper for less than $5 and wire it into the notification circuit-- pulling the wire that goes to the horn...