used tires on new car?

Recently I bought a new honda odyssey. I can see some wornout on the front tires. while the rear tires are really band new. The car has only

5 miles when we bought it. Now it has about 200miles. Initially I thought the wornout on the front tires was due to the first 5 miles. But after we drove 200miles, I still didn't see any wornout on the rear tires. Thus I believe the front tires were not new when we bought the car.

From the DOT number on the tire, one front tire was made in "1706"

(17th week of 2006), and the rest three tires were made in "2006" (20th week of 2006).

I am wondering what's going on with the car. I feel it is very strange.

Reply to
ping.shao

yeah, so get it to the dealer now, some states give you 3 days to back out of a contract

Reply to
jay420