v6 Accord

How much better is a Honda Accord V6 Then a the reg. Lx year 99

Actually, not a whole lot (even though there is a larger difference than the previous generation). I hate to say that too, because I usually wholeheartedly recommend the V-6 over the 4-cylinder for engine choice. However in this case, the 4-cylinder feels nearly as powerful with light loads, slightly more fuel efficient, less expensive to up-keep (including a savings in car insurance cost), and offers a better balance in handling. The V-6 will be a little more quiet, and will do a better job with a full load, but other than that, the 4-cylinder offers more bang for the buck (i.e. cost effective).
If money is not really a factor, then I recommend that you test drive both and see which powertrain you prefer. If you are taller than 5'10", make sure you can drive this model because there is not much driver's seat travel for the sedan since the 1989 model year.
I hope this helps.