V6 Check engine and TCS lights stay on

Hi all - yesterday I did an oil change (Valvoline high-mileage) and replaced the front rotors on my V6 (72,000 mi), something Iíd done several times before on this car and others. Didnít have any
difficulties, went very smoothly. On the way back from my buddyís garage where I did the work, I put some regular unleaded in from a station Iíd never used before.
Very shortly after filling the tank (Iíve checked to make sure the gas cap is tightened properly), my check engine light came on (and stayed on after turning it on/off), and the traction control indicator light came on this morning on the way to work. Itís not always on when I start the car, but goes on after a few minutes running; once itís on, it wonít turn off by hitting the manual TCS switch, even on bone-dry roads.
I have a couple questions that Iím hoping someone could answer for me (checked the forum and didnít find any topics like this one) before I go take it up the arse to get this fixed:
a) Can a rotor replacement screw with the TCS sensors (bearing in mind Iíve done this before and never had problems)? b) Is there a chance that this TCS problem could make the computer throw up a code to check engine? c) Should I try a hard reset of the computer by removing the negative battery connection for a few minutes and see if the problem reappears?
Obviously Iíve considered that this may all be a coincidence, but Iíve never had any of these issues in the 65k mi that Iíve owned the car for, so for them all to occur within a day of doing the maintenance makes me wonder. Thanks in advance for any help.
‚úĖ

Why guess when your car is trying to tell you what's wrong? Get the code read. I'll bet based on the description of the problem that you have code P1491 with an optional P0401 to go with it.
But without having the code read, no one knows for sure.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Argyle wrote:

. . . .when I start the car,
If you're in North America (you said miles), I'm guessing it's a relatively new Honda Accord (you said 'car') ?
Get the codes read. Don't try to reset anything until you write them down.
'Curly'
Add pictures here
‚úĖ