valve cover gasket failure.

Well my accord has reached the 350 000 km, and the valve cover gasket has failed, I went to Napa and Canadian tire. Napa was charging 57 dollars for a rubber gasket and Canadian tire was charging 52. I didn't
udnerstand, all it was was a piece of silicone. I figured Id try my one last local place my mother told me of. and woila! 14.75 for the gasket with the spark plug seals. Poor baby, I felt so bad driving her around leaking oil, not very much but still. Anyways back to the subject, the gasket is manufactured by a company called Beck/Arnley. Anyone had any experience with their gaskets?

FWIW, Beck/Arnley is a major manufacturer of a variety of aftermarket parts. They aren't anything special, but I've never had any trouble with their gaskets.
Mike