Valve cover stud replacements

Two of the studs that hold the valve cover of my 92 Accord is broken due to overtightening for a seal job that I had it done 15K kms ago. I am really
considering it to do it myself this time because obviously paying for a professional does not always get it done right. How an easy job is it for a DIY?. I have the electronic version of the Service Manual but I could not find the information. Are these studs a dealer item? Thanks.
Dario, not sure if you fixed this yet, but another posted the same problem at rec.autos.makers.honda today. See the thread on the "91 Honda Civic Valve Cover Broke... " there.
This happens a lot. It appears people mostly have success getting the studs out using one or two techniques.
The studs are a dealer item. I would order it online from, say, www.cheapesthondaparts.com , using www.slhonda.com to get the right part number, or just buy from www.slhonda.com .