Valves for a 89 Prelude

I looking for a set of intake and exhaust valves for a 89 Prelude. The engine is Fuel injection and it has 16 valves. I'm also looking for the guides.
CA
Are you looking for OEM valves or aftermarket ones?
I think Ferrea makes a set of valves that will fit your car.
-Spiff http://www.preludedriver.com