Vancouver Area ACURA club - interested parties please read

Vancouverites interested in forming an ACURA club are encouraged to contact me through the link below where there is a Vancouver Meet thread.
I am thinking of forming a club so we can do picnics and drives and maybe
pick up a sponsor on the way who would donate prizes get the idea.
I want to open the club up to all Acuras of every vintage.
Of course US owners from nearby places would be welcome.
Appreciate your thoughts on this.
Triggle :