Vehicle history check please VIN# 1HGEJ6679WL038572

Could someone with a vehicle history account please check this one out for me. It show up with 10 records. Thanx.

can't you afford to do it yourself? consideration of buying a vehicle indicates that you can - freeloader.

FWIW - Carfax reports tend to be unreliable. My son signed up when he was looking for a car. Out of curiosity he ran my daughter's '93 Accord VIN. Carfax showed it as a fleet car originally, although we bought it from the original owner according to the MVD title. Carfax also didn't mention the time the car was stolen and recovered, a fact we learned from the seller. The Acura my son finally bought had no significant entries, but afterward we saw the hood and parts of the front body were from wrecking yards.
Mike