vibration

My new 2005Accord EX has 1700 miles, but recently it developed a vibration, in the engine?, while waiting , in drive, at a street light. The vibration is mild, sometimes it goes away in a minute or two. Is it normal? Or it's something to be concerned about. Thnx. Felix.

Reply to
Durak35

Turn the defroster onand off and see if that makes it appear and disappear. I bet it does - the vibration is from running the A/C compressor at idle. As long as the vibration is gentle it is normal.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee