vibration

My new 2005Accord EX has 1700 miles, but recently it developed a vibration, in the engine?, while waiting , in drive, at a street light. The vibration is mild, sometimes it goes away in a minute or two. Is it
normal? Or it's something to be concerned about. Thnx. Felix.

Turn the defroster onand off and see if that makes it appear and disappear. I bet it does - the vibration is from running the A/C compressor at idle. As long as the vibration is gentle it is normal.
Mike