vss 96 accord

i still can't locate the vss on my 96 accord v-tec 4 cyl. i got a reply with several links only one came close to helping. It said the vss was under the
thermostat housing. I am assuming they where talking about the engine thermostat ? or is there a tranny thermostat? any help is much appreciated
Message posted via http://www.carkb.com