Wanted: 1994-1997 Honda Accord EX v6

Need front end parts, Radiator support, Passenger fender, passenger headlamp and assembly, grill, bumper. Honda blue color if possible. Ideally, looking for accord with wrecked rear. please email, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Thanks!

MF

Reply to
mjfridg

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Was there any such animal for those years? (V-6 Accord??)

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns9782C6DC25B85jyanikkuanet@129.250.170.85:

Oh, nooooo. Of course not. How utterly silly of you to even suggest such a thing.

Of course, phoning a local wreckers, well, that would be even sillier. And checking

would be the silliest of all.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns9782C6DC25B85jyanikkuanet@129.250.170.85:

1995 appears to have been the first year for the V6.

TeGGeR®

Hey, sorry about your car. I wrecked the front-end on mine, too. I am thinking of fixing some of the things myself, but cannot figure out how to deal with the radiator support. How are you going to replace the radiator support? Thanks

Reply to
kirebey