Wanted: 1994-1997 Honda Accord EX v6

Need front end parts, Radiator support, Passenger fender, passenger headlamp and assembly, grill, bumper. Honda blue color if possible. Ideally, looking for accord with wrecked rear. please email,
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Thanks!
MF
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in Thanks!

Was there any such animal for those years? (V-6 Accord??)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Oh, nooooo. Of course not. How utterly silly of you to even suggest such a thing.
Of course, phoning a local wreckers, well, that would be even sillier. And checking www.car-part.com would be the silliest of all.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thanks!

1995 appears to have been the first year for the V6.
https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hey, sorry about your car. I wrecked the front-end on mine, too. I am thinking of fixing some of the things myself, but cannot figure out how to deal with the radiator support. How are you going to replace the radiator support? Thanks