WANTED: 95 Ody Door Lining

I need a interior door panel, driver side, blue-gray and in good condition. I have looked high and low on the usual websites for used parts for almost a
year, but there have been none available in decent shape. Most places say they have one, but once you call them, they really don't. The ones eact of the Rockies get ruined by the weather sitting in a junkyard. A new one is $350!!
Sorry to post this here but I am hoping that someone has one lying around. Thanks.
"Larry B." wrote:

-------------------------------
This is a great place to post such a request. However, you might want to mention what state / province you're in. If it's just because you put your elbow thru the elbow rest, it's not too hard to fix if you're good with a Dremmel tool and epoxy. I've owned a few Gen 1's and they are bad for that . . . .
'Curly'

condition.
almost a

say
of
is
around.
Hey Curly,
My armrests are already "re-inforced". My main issue is the elbow wear through the cloth trim.....WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor)
Thanks, Lar

condition.
almost a

say
of
is
around.
Forgot to mention that I am in Los Angeles.