WANTED: 95 Ody Door Lining

I need a interior front door panel, driver side, blue-gray and in good condition. I have looked high and low on the usual websites for used parts for almost a
year, but there have been none available in decent shape. Most places say they have one, but once you call them, they really don't. The ones eact of the Rockies get ruined by the weather sitting in a junkyard. I am in Los Angeles. A new one is $350+!!
Sorry to post this here but I am hoping that someone has one lying around. Thanks.
Larry B wrote:

You could ask the people at Odyclub.com
Is it just the elbow rest part that's busted in? I've patched / reinforced a couple of them.
'Curly'

Hi Curly,
Oh, I have oft reinforced the elbow rest. The cloth on the panel is wearing out on top by the window (again, elbow related).
Thanks, Lar

Why not consult a motor trimmer / upolsterer to see about repairing the cloth?
SD

I figured what are the odds of getting something even close to this fabric. It is pretty unusual, but maybe worth a try. Thx.
Oh, I did post at Odyclub, and as usual, nada reply..