Warning light problem on Jazz (Fit) Australia

Hello all.
I have a 6 month old Jazz with 8500klm in Australia.
It is the 1.5ltr with the CVT transmission.
On three occasions I have had an issue where The "Malfunction Indicator
Lamp" the "ABS" warning lamp come on and the "D" gear indicator lamp flashes.
These have happened a week apart and each time have been repaired by a Honda service centre.
The first time they stated it was a loose connection. The second time they stated it was a faulty ABS module which was replaced under warranty. The third time I have been told it was faulty wiring.
Has anybody else experienced this problem ? How was it rectified etc ?
I am not upset with the service centre as they have been great and provided immediate service. I am also very happy with the vehicle .
Just interested if it has happened before or if there is a similar problem with others.
Thanks. Pat
Virus Database (VPS): 000724-1, 03/16/2007
Pat wrote:

You should quote the CODES that they provided on the work orders.
'Curly'
I wasn't quoted any codes or given any work orders.
Thanks
Pat

Virus Database (VPS): 000724-1, 03/16/2007
Pat wrote:

than take it to a shop and get the codes read! there are literally thousands of reasons why the lights comes on. you need to use a reader so the computer can tell you which code it is.

jim beam wrote:

You also dont' have a 'paper trail' in case anything goes wrong later, and maybe your dealer is doing some warranty fraud on HONDA corporate?
When it comes time to resell it, I wouldn't buy your car if you didn't have any service records, but tried to tell me a big story about all the important work that Honda (supposedly) did for free :-( Bogus.
'Curly'