washer fluid heater - where to install in 2001 Civic?

I purchased the MotoMaster HotWash Windshield Washer Fluid Heater from CanadianTire.ca
When I popped the hood of my 2001 Honda Civic to figure out where to
install this, the only place I could find where it would fit is just above the radiator fans - I just need to move a few electrical cables and bolt the box to the chassis near the hood lock mechanism.
This is the first time ever I'd add anything under the hood (I'm not a mechanic-head) and I'm surprised at how tight the space is.
Any better suggestions of where to install this? Has anyone installed this that can share their experience?
Thanks, Richard snipped-for-privacy@ncf.ca
Product info at http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id 5524443285107&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id08474396672419&bmUID64834430905
There was a recall on this...dunno if they fix it.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id 5524443285107&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id08474396672419&bmUID64834430905
Yes, Canadian Tire recalled all of them, and the one they are now selling has been fixed, although I couldn't say what the difference is, not having opened this unit and not having seen the previous one. Canadian Tire is a big enough corporation that one has to conclude that if they're once again selling it, they have no safety concerns.
JoBlo wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@ncf.ca wrote:

Before you go too far be sure to read this thread. http://www.nissantruckclub.com/ntc/zzforum/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID 5133&TOPIC_IDs37&FORUM_ID& It shows how one guy installed it, but there is some indication of a quality issue.

switched, a ground and route the washer hose through the heater tank. There is not a whole lot of extra room under the hood of a civic so you will need to find a way to mount it so the nipples are vertical.