washing the ignition key

Just accidentally washed my entire keychain, including 2010 Accord (electronic) ignition key. It seems to have survived.
How many washes is it guaranteed for?
J.

My key (electronic-2000 Accord) survived a swim in the Atlantic. I guess Honda knows how to make them nice and watertight. MLD
On 11/5/2011 3:58 PM, MLD wrote:

ghee, now I wish Honda made cell phones.