Water in trunk...coming in thru taillights

Now that I know how the water is getting into my trunk, is it easy to seal the parts in the Taillight where it's coming in from??

Reply to
piperspost

Pretty easy. You have two options. Both start with taillight disassembly. Then either

1 Replace the gaskets. See
for new ones.

2 Thoroughly clean the old gaskets. Let dry completely. Buy a tube of temperature appropriate caulking at Home Depot or wherever and apply to both sides of the gasket, where it touches the car frame or lamp assembly.

Reply to
Elle