Website

I just bought a new 06 Honda Civic Coupe and was wondering if anyone knew of any websites dedicated to Civics? I did a Google search and didn't come back with anything much.
an example what I'm talking about would be this Volkswagen site... www.vwvortex.com it's a site dedicated to VW owners etc. anyone got a good one for honda's or civics?
thanks Trevor

Google:
Results 1 - 10 of about 6,760,000 for honda owners website

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
http://www.8thgencivic.com /
I just bought a new 06 Honda Civic Coupe and was wondering if anyone knew of any websites dedicated to Civics? I did a Google search and didn't come back with anything much.
an example what I'm talking about would be this Volkswagen site... www.vwvortex.com it's a site dedicated to VW owners etc. anyone got a good one for honda's or civics?
thanks Trevor
Trevor J wrote:

Also try googling 'civic car club'. Add your location (city/town) to the search if you want to find something local.