Weird noise from back wheel

I have an 02 Accord Coupe, and just recently noticed a weird noise from my back, drivers side wheel.
It sounds like a high pitched, metal on metal, grinding
sound...usually only hear it at speeds of about 20+. Itís pretty faint so far. It doesnít affect the driving any, but I just donít want it to turn into anything worse.
Any ideas?
‚úĖ
You didn't mention what type of brakes you have nor your milage.
I'd inspect your brakes. Disc brakes have a little tab that is meant to make noise when they are ready to be replaced. Drums make noise when that is true, but often they have already ground down to the bare metal.
Remco
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
It might be your wheel bearings. Jack the rear up and spin the wheel with your hand. You should feel a resistance at one point while spinning the wheel. That is a sign of a worn bearing. It's pretty easy to replace if you have the right tools. Don't forget to chock the front wheels and release the hand brake, before attempting this.
Good Luck! JW

Add pictures here
‚úĖ