What are the 3 Best Honda Forums?

I recently purchased a 2003 Honda Odyssey and am my own "DIY" mechanic. (I let a "PRO" mechanic work on one of my cars once in the last 10 years and 3 months
later I found myself doing the job, but this time... Correctly!) Other than this newsgroup, what are the best 3 Honda forums for me to join? Thanks! Joe
On Sunday, March 25, 2012 5:55:16 PM UTC-4, joepcr64 wrote:

a "PRO" mechanic work on one of my cars once in the last 10 years and 3 months later I found myself doing the job, but this time... Correctly!)

XC: rec.autos.makers.honda (Sorry, I could not figure out to post to both on the new Google Groups.)

odyclub.com