What is the Problem - RESULTS

Hello,
In case you've not been following along, read all of the previous "What is the Problem" posts. ;-) Anyway, I'd like to thank Jim, Randolph, Mike,
TeGGer®, and motsco_ _ for all their input. Turns out the distributor was the problem after all. I received the one I bought via eBay, made sure it was in good working order, which it was, put it in, and voila! Car works fine once again! :-) I still need to resolder my main relay due to the failure-to-crank-when-hot problem, which I will do very soon. Thanks again guys!
Jonathan
Add pictures here
âś–

Thanks for the follow-up. It helps us with the next time. (And the next time it may be *my* car!)
Mike
Add pictures here
âś–