What kind of "factory" alloy rims will fit on a 1997 Honda Civic?

Well, since I totaled my 2007 Accord, my in-laws are giving my late wife's 1997 Civic back to me so that I can have transportation in the mean time. I was just wondering what, if any, Honda or Acura alloy rims would fit on the 1997 Civic because the steel wheels with the messed up covers are an eyesore. The car needs new tires, so I am considering looking for a set of used alloy rims from some kid who riced out his factory vehicle (lol).

Reply to
DJ NoMore

They are a 4x100mm pattern. Civic and Integra alloys will fit. Early Accords are 4x114.3mm, so they do NOT fit. Many aftermarket wheels have both patterns on them.

Reply to
bnegast

- You will get all youranswers here.

Reply to
JRL

Thanks for the info, I will check the local sales ads to see if any kids have some for sale.

Reply to
DJ NoMore

Thanks for the info!

Reply to