what kind of oil?

My wife's Accord as 90,700 miles on it. When we get the oil changed what kind should we get? We get it changed every 3k/3months religiously but for the last year or so I have been using the premium oil. Should I save my money and use regular, continue the premium, or use the high milage oil?

Thanks!!

Eddie G

Reply to
Eddie G

"Eddie G" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

See my reply to this identical message in rec.autos.makers.honda.

Learn to crosspost correctly so that all may benefit from this thread.

Reply to
TeGGeR®