what kind of oil?

My wife's Accord as 90,700 miles on it. When we get the oil changed what kind should we get? We get it changed every 3k/3months religiously but for the last year or so I have been using the premium
oil. Should I save my money and use regular, continue the premium, or use the high milage oil?
Thanks!!
Eddie G
Add pictures here
âś–

See my reply to this identical message in rec.autos.makers.honda.
Learn to crosspost correctly so that all may benefit from this thread.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–