what's possibly shaking in my 05 Accord V6?

For about three months now, my 05 Accord V6 makes clunk or "water" like of noise when the gear first moved from P to D and similar noise while the car
is making quick turn. But problem is that noise does not always appear.
I tried putting away everything from around the center console (noise sounds coming from there), obviously it was not because of any stuff I left in the car shaking...
Any clue?
harry wrote:

Is the coolant reservoir well above MINimum? I know a Gen 1 Odyssey will make funny noises when air in the coolant gurgles through the heater, especially when cornering.
'Curly'
Curly,
Thank you for coming to rescue again--I am the guy who got a brand new Accord stuck in garage could not start!
How do I check the coolant level? Is it the coolant for AC or the cooling device for engine?

harry wrote:

An illegal rap singer from south of border stashed behind the glove box?
harry wrote:

My 2006 V6 is doing exactly the same thing - a short "THUNK" that makes the floorboard quake. I back out of my car port, turing the wheel to the right, put the car in D and start forward - THUNK!