What's with the driver-side windshield washer nozzle on current Accords?

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Right...when it hits the wiper dead center that's not a problem.

Why not aim the flow to land on the windshield where you want it to land? This can be done easily with a needle. It's not a big deal.

Do you actually own an Accord?

I do now and have owned many over the years. Why do you ask?

What year?

The one I have currently is a 2001. I have had '97, '94, '91, '85, '83 and a '79 in the past.

ok, so you have no experience with what I'm talking about (the latest generation accords).

I should add that over the years of being a driver and operator of a large variety of makes and models of vehicles. From the smallest vehicle a 1975 Mini Cooper S to the largest vehicle I have driven, a Caterpillar 775E off road truck and everything in between, all of them have had the ability to adjust their windshield washer fluid nozzles.

As I said, you have no experience with this vehicle.

This year's Accord are no different than any other make of vehicle on the road, in regard to the windshield washer fluid nozzles.
I have to say that you lack any visible evidence of people skills what-so-ever.
If you want help, perhaps you should consider speaking with a psychiatrist first.

Uh huh. Right. All cars are the same.

Um, I pointed out that you have no experience with the current generation of Accords...which you don't.

Perhaps you should only respond when you know what you're talking about.

The vehicles aren't, but the parts are very similar.

You're incorrect. But that's not going to stop you.

I do respond when I know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, you don't appreciate the voice of experience.

But on another note, I saw some of the years you had listed. I had a '79 Accord hatchback that I loved until I got creamed at a red light by a drunk. I also had an '82 that I gave to my brother in law (it was the car that would not die!). He gave it to someone else, and it's still running, albeit, now a "low rider" complete with spinners, air bags and neon lights.....

What you say is all fine and good, but that also doesn't change the FACT that all the vehicles I mentioned in this thread have adjustable windshield washer fluid nozzles.

It's nice to get a shower with the sunroof open.....