What's with the driver-side windshield washer nozzle on current Accords?

No.

There is an attempt to cover as much windshield as possible. A minor variation either way can result in overspray, but that is easily fixed by adjusting them. Also, as soon as the wipers come on, the fluid is going to go flying in all directions, up, over, out, everywhere, that's inevitable. From the perspective of the person in the car behind, it looks as if the fluid went everywhere except on the windshield.

Reply to
Siskuwihane

I should add that over the years of being a driver and operator of a large variety of makes and models of vehicles. From the smallest vehicle a 1975 Mini Cooper S to the largest vehicle I have driven, a Caterpillar 775E off road truck and everything in between, all of them have had the ability to adjust their windshield washer fluid nozzles.

Reply to
Brian Smith

I see you did mention that in the subject line, my bad.

Reply to
Siskuwihane

"Brian Smith" wrote in news:aokMf.5159$Ui.2826@edtnps84:

ok, so you have no experience with what I'm talking about (the latest generation accords).

Reply to
Nobody

"Brian Smith" wrote in news:6AsMf.7711$vC4.2240@clgrps12:

As I said, you have no experience with this vehicle.

Reply to
Nobody

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1140988251.997220.274210 @j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I never said a word about an Accord? Try reading the SUBJECT moron.

Reply to
Nobody

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@t39g2000cwt.googlegroups.com:

Right...when it hits the wiper dead center that's not a problem.

Reply to
Nobody

This year's Accord are no different than any other make of vehicle on the road, in regard to the windshield washer fluid nozzles.

I have to say that you lack any visible evidence of people skills what-so-ever.

If you want help, perhaps you should consider speaking with a psychiatrist first.

Reply to
Brian Smith

"Brian Smith" wrote in news:aF%Mf.5704$Ui.2137@edtnps84:

Uh huh. Right. All cars are the same.

Um, I pointed out that you have no experience with the current generation of Accords...which you don't.

Perhaps you should only respond when you know what you're talking about.

Reply to
Nobody

The vehicles aren't, but the parts are very similar.

You're incorrect. But that's not going to stop you.

I do respond when I know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, you don't appreciate the voice of experience.

Reply to
Brian Smith

I wrote that on Sunday and then on Monday I wrote

"I see you did mention that in the subject line, my bad."

That was an admission that you mentioned an Accord.

HOWEVER, your telling me to read the subject line comes a full day after I already admitted I did, that makes you the MORON and an ASSHOLE.

Poor Patricia, married to such a jerk.

Reply to
Siskuwihane

But on another note, I saw some of the years you had listed. I had a '79 Accord hatchback that I loved until I got creamed at a red light by a drunk. I also had an '82 that I gave to my brother in law (it was the car that would not die!). He gave it to someone else, and it's still running, albeit, now a "low rider" complete with spinners, air bags and neon lights.....

Reply to
L Alpert

What you say is all fine and good, but that also doesn't change the FACT that all the vehicles I mentioned in this thread have adjustable windshield washer fluid nozzles.

Reply to
Brian Smith

Reply to
Nightd00d

No thanks, I'm hetero. Maybe you can try one of the gay groups you hang out in. HTH.

Nightd00d wrote:

Reply to
Siskuwihane