what's your best deal on 06 Civic EX with Navi?

Just started looking for the best deal on a 06 Civic EX with Navi. MSRP(excluding destination) $20560 Only around $500 below that. Is it a good deal? I heard that Navi model is harder to get and therefore
less discount?
Help me out please, especially those who found a good deal already.