What size tire for 2000 Accord EX?

My car will soon be needing new tires. It has the standard 205/60/16. I was thinking of "moving up" to 215/55/16. Would this be possible?

What are you trying to accomplish by changing tire sizes?

A little better handing via a better sidewall/treadwidth ratio.
smith snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

you don't get much benefit if the rim is not also wider - you'll be better off buying a top brand tire and sticking to original size.
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 09:13:56 -0800, smith_bp101 wrote:

Check here: http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Thank you very much!